Visiting AQUA from 13 September 2021
2021 09 02
From 13 September 2021 You (16+)* can enter AQUA center if You can provide us EU digital COVID certificate or other documents proving You are:
- Native country certificate of vaccination with vaccine approved by EU.
- Comirnaty or Spikevax vaccine – 1 week after the second dose of vaccine.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen vaccine – 2 weeks after the single dose vaccine.
- Vaxzevria vaccine – 4 weeks, but not more than 13 weeks, after the first dose of vaccine and immediately after a second dose of vaccine.
- If a person has had COVID-19 – 2 weeks after the first dose of any vaccine.
Have had coronavirus
- If a person has had COVID-19 – it is valid if not more than 210 days passed after the positive COVID-19 test result.
- In the case of positive quantitative or semi-quantitative serological immunoassay for COVID-19 IgG antibodies or total antibodies test result - it is valid for not more than 60 days.
Have been tested
Have a negative paid SARS-CoV-2 PCR/antigen test result - it is valid for 48 hours after the sample is collected.
DOCUMENTS WILL BE CHECKED AT THE CENTER AQUA ENTRANCE DOOR.
*Children (0-15) can enter AQUA center without any documents.
Inside the AQUA center, we recommend to wear face masks, keep a safe distance from other guests, disinfect Your hands.